Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WOW




Wow what a holiday season. We came to SG on Christmas Eve and headed right to Rob's
Extended Family Party. My kids love this party and it has been a tradition since Rob was little. Santa comes and usually brings the kids PJ's, we exchange gifts, eat, and have a nativity. This year I scanned a bunch of old and new photos of the whole family in my computer and I made a DVD. I think everyone enjoyed watching and remembering memories that went along with the pics.

We spent the night at Rob's parents house, which was really fun to have them there while the kids opened their presents. Some of the highlights are camo coat and coveralls for Stieg, a new mattress and headboard for Kia, a 22 single shot for Talon, a toy gun and target for Traxton, and a rocking chair and cabbage patch for Ferryn. Then Rob's sisters and brother families came for breakfast and more gift exchanges. Then off to my parents house for lunch with my extended family and more and more gifts. It was a busy and enjoyable Christmas day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: