Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween



Kia, Talon, and Traxton got to dress up for school.
Stieg didn't dress up on Thurs. because the Middle School was going to Cedar to go bowling for the day




I guess I need to fix the date on my camera. Oh well not much we can do now.
Here they all are. We were about 30 min out side of Panaca when I realized I didn't pack Ferryn's costume. I was a little disappointed, because she was going to be Tinkerbell. I have never had a little princess for Halloween. Of course those of you that know Kia, would know that she has always been afraid of frill and lace. Thanks to Grandma Riggs for keeping some old costumes on hand. It was so great to be back in the neighborhood and see everyone. It made me miss home. As we were walking and visiting with everyone Rob said. "We used to live in a nice neighborhood, didn't we." The best. I guess you could say here in Panaca we live on what looks like the wrong side of the tracks. I post some pics sometime.

1 comment:

Schimmy said...

I am glad we got to see you out trick or treating. So, do you still really like it out in the boondogs?